Gathering for Women is a caring community…
- Where homeless women can get a hot meal, free clothing and some limited emergency assistance.
- Where health, mental health, and other service providers can connect with homeless women to offer them help.
- Where homeless women can learn how to keep themselves safe and health.
- Where the community can learn from homeless women about what they need.
- Where housing providers can connect with, screen, and place women into permanent housing.
Mission: Providing homeless women with supportive resources and a caring community.
Vision: Our vision is that the homeless and hungry have a place on the Monterey Peninsula where they can access food, clothing, a caring community, and connections to resources and services.